Jump to navigation Jump to search
Work from home - Faculty of Science
See: How to get access to the University Library (when you are off campus).
Files on network discs
There are two ways to access your network files:
- Establish a VPN connection and access network shares like you would normally do
- Use an SCP (Secure Copy) client to connect to an SSH login server.
Linux Login Server / Cluster
- Conference calls: https://conferencecall.nl
- Video conferencing: https://meet.jit.si/ or https://zoom.us/
- Chat + Video + voice: https://discordapp.com/