Jump to navigation Jump to search
Keys for the computerlabs
- This procedure for the keys of the C&CZ PC rooms is valid all year, so also during holidays.
- All keys are managed by IHZ reception (HG00.040).
- All students of the faculty of Science with a valid student pass.
- Teachers and employees of the faculty of Science, e.g. employees of C&CZ and cleaning staff.
- External students taking a course within the faculty of Science. The teacher takes care of IHZ reception having a list of these students.
- IHZ reception opens and closes TK023, TK029, TK075, TK149 and TK153 according to the schedule below.
- IHZ reception hands the key of TK329 and TK702 to teachers from the list that is present at the reception desk. This list is maintained by IHZ from information from the educational institutes.
|Monday - Thursday||Friday||Saturday|
|TK029, TK075, TK137, TK153, TK206, HG03.761||open/close||8.30-18.00||8.30-18.00|
|Library of Science||open/close||8.30-20.00||8.30-17.30|
- C&CZ makes sure that there are signs in the computer labs stating:
- that reservations have precedence;
- what the opening hours are;
- that only authorised persons are allowed;
- that no smoking/eating is allowed.
- External courses are reserved through [IHZ]. These can be viewed in the room reservation system. The name of the teacher cannot be seen in this way. Therefore the IHZ room reservation will have to give the name of the teacher to IHZ reception.
- Almost all computer labs can be reserved for courses. In that case the teacher/reception has the right to ask all persons not taking the course to leave the room.
- Because of environmental considerations all PCs in the computer labs are switched off automatically just after closing time, except for TK023 and TK029 because these systems are used as a computational cluster during the night. For reservations of the computer labs outside opening hours it is therefore necessary to contact C&CZ beforehand to make sure that the PC's are available and up.