Keys for the computerlabs
- This procedure for the keys of the C&CZ PC rooms is valid all year, so also during holidays.
- All keys are managed by IHZ reception (HG00.040).
- All students of the faculty of Science with a valid student pass.
- Teachers and employees of the faculty of Science, e.g. employees of C&CZ and cleaning staff.
- External students taking a course within the faculty of Science. The teacher takes care of IHZ reception having a list of these students.
- IHZ reception opens and closes TK149, TK153, TK023 and TK029 according to the schedule below.
- IHZ reception hands the key of TK702 (TK-GIS) and TK329 to teachers from the list that is present at the reception desk. This list is maintained by IHZ from information from the educational institutes.
|monday - friday||saturday|
|TK023||open/close||8.30 / 21.30||9.30 / 16.00|
|TK149, TK153 (TK15, TK16), TK029 (TK17)||open/close||8.30 / 18.00|
|TK329 (TK18)||hand key||teachers on the IHZ-list|
|Study landscape and Science Library||open/close||8.30 / 20.00|
- C&CZ makes sure there are signs in the computer labs that make clear:
- Reservations have precedence,
- Opening hours,
- Only authorised persons are allowed,
- No smoking/eating is allowed.
- External courses are reserved through [IHZ]. These can be viewed in the room reservation system. The name of the teacher cannot be seen in this way. Therefore the IHZ room reservation will have to give the name of the teacher to IHZ reception.
- Almost all computer labs can be reserved for courses. In that case the teacher/reception has the right to ask all persons not taking the couyrse to leave the room.