Nieuwe studenten

From Cncz
Revision as of 14:05, 19 April 2010 by Petervc (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

C&CZ Information for new students and employees

Two logins and email addresses

To get access to computer resources, one usually needs a username and a password. As a student or employee of the Faculty of Science, one gets two logins: a RU-number and a Science-name. Below you can read for which services they can be used. The Faculty of Science tries to make faculty services accessible with the RU-number, but at this moment this is not yet possible for all services.

RU number

  • Students: At the start of a study at Radboud University, all students receive a letter with their student number (something like s1234567) as a username and a RU-student password or KISS-passord. A student number cannot be changed. Read about the RU student password and e.g. changing it on the FAQ webpage, about the rules for a password on the RU password policy webpage.

  • Employees: A new employee gets a personnel number (U-number, something like U123456), that cannot be changed. In a letter one receives the corresponding initial RU-password. One can change this RU-password through the RU-password website. For employees of the Faculty of Science, can help in case of problems and reset the password.

KISS and E-mail: where to go?

Enroll for an exam KISS [webpagina[webpage]]
Change name/address KISS webpagina
Read email on the web nieuwe webmail voor
Read email on the web webmail voor

Problems or questions?

  • With questions about KISS and the email address, please visit the helpdesk/front office Student Affairs Comeniuslaan 6.
  • Questions about the computers in the Faculty of Science and the email addresss should be directed to [:Categorie:Storing|C&CZ]].

Informative links