Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Network management is situated in room HG03.055 in the Huygens building.
Who are they?
What do they do?
C&CZ Network management takes care of:
- Technical administration of the faculty data network; maintenance of existing and new (wired or wireless) connections.
- Resolving network problems. In case of problems, one can also dial 56666 or 53737.
- Administration of the networks.
- Design and building of wired and wireless network solutions.
- Answers to questions about (data) communication in general.