Network management is situated in room HG03.055 in the Huygens building.
Who are they?
What do they do?
C&CZ Network management takes care of:
- Technical administration of the faculty data network; maintenance of existing and new (wired or wireless) connections.
- Resolving network problems. In case of problems, one can also dial 56666 or 53737.
- Administration of the networks.
- Design and building of wired and wireless network solutions.
- Answers to questions about (data) communication in general.