Windows software for employees and students of the Faculty of Science
To install on your own Windows PC
- Install-share: a network drive with installable software.
- The ISC maintains a list of RU licensed software.
- Surfspot.nl: All kinds of licensed software (which can also be used at home) can be bought at Surfspot when one logs in with employee/student number and RU-wachtwoord. Departments can order these software packages via the Purchase Department. The ISC coordinates most RU-wide software licenses, mainly through SURFdiensten.
- The upgrade of Windows 10 to the Educationa version with e.g. BitLocker encryption is recommended.
- F-Secure: License codes for the F-Secure security software can be found on Radboudnet.
- The ChemBioOffice software must be installed directly from the site of the supplier.
- C&CZ lends (to students and staff of the FNWI) DVD/CDs of Microsoft Windows, Unix/Linux or Apple MacOS software with a RU or FNWI license agreement.
- Software for the RU Concern systems (BASS-Finlog, HRM, ...).
Software available on C&CZ managed Windows-computers
It is not possible to exactly state what software is installed on a C&CZ managed Windows-computer. This greatly depends on the purpose of the PC or the department that owns the PC. Licensed software for which no campus license exists, is often distributed to only a small number of PCs. On the Windows PC's in the computer labs a T-disk with course software is attached from the network. Below the software packages that are available.
<include src="/var/www1/wiki/live/htdocs/cncz/include/software.wiki" nopre wikitext />