Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:26, 23 February 2015 by Petervc (→[Om zelf te installeren op een zelfbeheerde Apple Mac computer][To install on your own Apple Mac computer])
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
To install on your own Apple Mac computer
- Install-share: a network drive with installable software.
- The ISC maintains a list of RU licensed software.
- Surfspot.nl: All kinds of licensed software (which can also be used at home) can be bought at Surfspot when one logs in with employee/student number and RU-wachtwoord. Departments can order these software packages via the Purchase Department of FEZ. The ISC coordinates most RU-wide software licenses, mainly through SURFdiensten and SLIM.
- F-Secure: License codes for the F-Secure security software can be found on Radboudnet.
- The ChemBioOffice software must be installed directly from the site of the supplier.
To be borrowed
At this moment the following MacOSX software can be borrowed from C&CZ in room HG03.055 by employees and students of the faculty:
- Adobe Creative Suite For use on campus and for home use by employees.
- Adobe CS5.5 Web/Design Premium UK and NL
- Office-suites, wordprocessors and the like
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher UK/NL. For campus use, also departmental laptops.
- Microsoft Office v. X for Mac OS X 10.1 or higher UK.
- TeX: TeX Live and ProTeXt.
- EndNote, version X2, by ISI ResearchSoft. Can also be used by students, also at home (1 CD).
- EndNote, version 9, by ISI ResearchSoft. Can also be used by students, also at home (1 CD).
- Filemaker Pro 7 UK,a database-program by FileMaker Inc. Filemaker Pro 7 Updaters / Language Packages and Filemaker Server 7 UK are also available.
- Mathematical programs:
- Maple (Computer algebra)
- Mathematica(Interactive system for mathematical calculations by http://www.wolfram.com/ Wolfram Research].) Only for departments that participate in the license.
- Matlab (`Matrix laboratory' for interactive scientific calculations. Only for departments that participate in the license.