Jump to navigation Jump to search
To install on your own Apple Mac computer
- Install-share: a network drive with installable software.
- The ISC maintains a list of RU licensed software.
- Surfspot.nl: All kinds of licensed software (which can also be used at home) can be bought at Surfspot when one logs in with employee/student number and RU-wachtwoord. Departments can order these software packages via the Purchase Department of FEZ. The ISC coordinates most RU-wide software licenses, mainly through SURFdiensten and SLIM.
- F-Secure: License codes for the F-Secure security software can be found on Radboudnet.
- The ChemBioOffice software must be installed directly from the site of the supplier.
To be borrowed
At this moment the following MacOSX software can be borrowed from C&CZ in room HG03.055 by employees and students of the faculty:
- Office-suites, wordprocessors and the like
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher UK/NL. For campus use, also departmental laptops.
- Mathematical programs:
- Maple (Computer algebra)
- Mathematica(Interactive system for mathematical calculations by http://www.wolfram.com/ Wolfram Research].) Only for departments that participate in the license.
- Matlab (`Matrix laboratory' for interactive scientific calculations. Only for departments that participate in the license.