Difference between revisions of "Login aanvragen"
(u/s-nummer indien bekend of van toepassing)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Aanvragen moeten worden gemaild naar '''postmaster
Aanvragen moeten worden gemaild naar '''firstname.lastname@example.org'''. Voor logins voor medewerkers of studenten worden alleen aanvragen van [[:Categorie:Eerstelijns|afdelingscontactpersonen]] gehonoreerd.
Geef in de mail aan:
Geef in de mail aan:
Revision as of 13:23, 12 April 2019
Request for login
Please send your request to postmaster@@science.ru.nl. For logins for new employees or students, only the department contact may request new logins.
The following data are necessary to create a new login:
- a suggestion for the new login name
- a suggestion for the new mail address (typically email@example.com)
- The full name of the new colleague or student
- The U- or S-number if known/applicable
- Your login name
Optionally you can specify:
- The check date (yyyy-mm-dd). After this date, C&CZ will send you an email asking you whether the login should be removed or kept for a certain period. (One year by default)
- the printbudget groups the new login must be a member of.
- the Unix group(s) (rights) the new login must be a member of.
Initially the new login will have the same password as the requester. This way the requester can login into DHZ (Do It Yourself) for the new colleague or student after which he or she can choose their own password. Usually department contact persons are also the owner of the printbudget and Unix group(s) of the department so they can manage these groups via DHZ.
The password for a (new) U-account can be reset by C&CZ (you need to bring your personel pass or valid ID for identification). To reset the password of their S-accounts students should turn to the Dienst Studentenzaken.
The telephone contact person of a department will register the name, mail address, room, and phone number into RBS and the FNWI online phone directory via https://telmut.science.ru.nl/
Access rights for Oracle and other concern application must be requested from the RU application owner by the department itself.
If a mailbox on the Exchange server (typically firstname.lastname@example.org) is desired this must be specified in the request as well. C&CZ will coordinate this request towards the ISC.