Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In case of network problems: +31 24 36 53737,
- What is my IP number?
- If some machine needs a static IP address, send an email with the ethernet-address (MAC address), proposal for the machine name, room number (to determine the subnet/Vlan) and a contact person or owner of the machine to Postmaster.
- Everywhere in the Huygens building one can use the wireless network.
- Network statistics are maintained automatically for routers and switches in the network. Other network statistics are also available, e.g. the traffic, measured by Surfnet, between Radboud Universiteit - SURFnet.
- To connect your network devices to the wall outlet we strongly advise you use utp-cables of the brand Systimax Cat6. These cables are available in the RU Stockroom and can be ordered via BASS (search for "Systimax").
- Using the Science VPN makes an external computer look like it's directly connected to the campus network.