Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For information about the network at the Faculty, wired or wireless, to report problems, see the Network-page.
World Wide Web
- C&CZ encourages initiatives of departments and other organizational units within the Faculty of Science to start new WWW services. For students the situation is different.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection
- C&CZ manages VPN servers with which one can get secure access from the Internet to the faculty network. The PC at home (or anywhere else) becomes part of the campus network. In this way you can get access to services that are usually only accessible to your computer on campus. Examples of such services are connecting to disk shares or logging into shielded servers.
- To use the VPN server you need a Science account and password.
- See the Science VPN services for all details, including those for specific versions of Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- There also is a RU VPN.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Wiki (5 P)
Pages in category "Internet"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.