- Safe disposal of IT equipment and data carriers
- For the disposal of IT equipment (PCs, laptops, servers, etc.) and data carriers (hard disks, tapes) which may contain confidential data, a safe waste channel is available. These can be handed over to the Logistics Center.
- It's necessary to remove hard disks from PCs yourself. Hard disk are temporarily stored in a special container for safe disposal.
- Broken monitors and other electronics can be discarded at the ‘Logistiek Centrum’:
- You can find the containers by taking the elevator to floor -2 of the Huygens building, then go all the way right (south), and then go all the way left (east).