- Safe disposal of ICT equipment and data carriers
- For the disposal of ICT-equipment (PCs, laptops, servers, etc.) and data carriers (hard disks, tapes) which may contain confidential data, a safe waste channel is now available. These can be handed over to an employee of Logistics Center.
- It's necesarry to remove hard disks from PCs yourself. Hard disk are disposed in a special container for safe disposal.
- Broken monitors and other electronics can be discarded at ‘Logistiek Centrum’:
- You can go there be taking the elevator to ground -2 Huygens building, then go all the way right, and then go all the way left until you’ll find the containers, where you can dispose your stuff.